Programming Services: From Websites to Lottery Terminals...
Do you need a website or maybe something more complex? Taylor5 will work with you to design the quality software that meets your needs at a reasonable price.
Our first website was developed in 1994 for the US Navy. Yes, that's right after the birth of the World Wide Web. We use the latest development tools and graphics applications to design and develop your website quickly and feature-rich.
Taylor5's website clients include:
Call today to schedule a website consultation. From new development to sprucing up an existing website, Taylor5 can meet your needs at a reasonable price.
With over 23 years of software engineering experience, no job is too big nor too small for us. Our experience in Standard 'C', Visual C++, C# (C-Sharp) and relational databases (including Microsoft SQL Server) coupled with full life cycle, requirements to validation, software development methodologies provides the customer with a potent combination of talents guaranteed to get the job done right the first time.
Software Experience Highlights
- Optical Networking embedded software development
(1998-2010) at Ciena Corporation
- State of Connecticut Lottery Terminal (1997-1998)
- Sylvan Learning Center Distributed Learning Application (1997)
- FEDEX Small Package Sortation System (1995-1997)
- Department of Defense Database Support w/Secret Clearance (1989-1995)